Thursday, January 12, 2012

My latest project

 A while back I was looking for a book that would help me grow as a quilter (being that I don't know what I'm doing most of the time) and I came across this little beauty.  Now that it's cold out, it's time to dive into my winter sport of quilting.  I'm going to attempt to make a quilt made entirely of blocks from this book.  Below are my first two.  This project is going to take forever!

I'm using Joel Dewberry's Modern Meadow and Kona solids in pale blue, navy, avocado green and taupe 
for most of the quilt blocks.

2 comments:

  1. Both blocks are beautiful! You will treasure this quilt when it is finished. I can't wait to come out and share a project - or just watch the kids while you stitch! Love to see the next block:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. My. Heck! These are fantastic! You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete