Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Major Flashback!

 Matt took this picture of Oliver at the table the other day.  I wondered to myself, where does this attitude come from?!  How can a child be so sweet and sassy at the same time...
...and then I came across this ancient photo of myself at his age.  It's amazing how children have a way of bringing you back to your own childhood.
 My children's innocence reminds me that we were all once that pure, and sweet, and sassy.  In God's eyes we are all his children, therefore his love is unconditional.  Much like the love only a mother can have for her babies. 
  I love you mom.  Thanks for loving me and thanks for the ride.

1 comment:

  1. I made the outfit you were wearing, my Hawaiian capris, I am not sure about. LOL Can you believe how skinny I was back then??? (and after having six kids ! ) Thanks for the stroll down memory lane

    ReplyDelete