Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pitcher Family Reunion 2013

It has been such a long time since I have blogged but I have Miss Ruby to blame for that.  I am starting to feel a little better and the morning sickness is staying strictly in the morning where it belongs!  Although I had a great time in Idaho/ Utah I was pretty sick.  Here are pictures from the Pitcher Family Reunion in Park City, Utah.  We had an awesome time!  Idaho falls pictures will soon follow! 
 Celebrating mom's birthday.  Even when my dad isn't on the phone his hand is glued to his ear.  Old habits die hard.
 Two pregnant ladies.  One at the starting line, one at the finish line.  Baby Dash will be born in just 6 days!
 Well, we know Hazel had a good time ;)
 Me and the birthday girl
 Aunt Kristine taking care of Oliver and Hazel
 View from the balcony.  I stayed behind so I wouldn't puke on the slide.  The kids had a great time.



 Miss Hazel passed out on Aunt Diane after a long day of fun.  I'm pretty sure Oliver has his finger up his nose.  That's my boy.
 Oliver hangin' with the boys
 An early morning breakfast

 The whole family
 The siblings (and Ben)

Cousins :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah! Ruby! You are seriously using all of the girl names I like but my husband won't let me use. :) hahaha Your kids are so cute. Glad that you're past the first trimester. I look forward to seeing Ruby!

    ReplyDelete