Monday, July 1, 2013

The Lady Lounge: Sherbit Pips Quilt

 It's finally done!  I have had it back from the quilters for a few months but it took me a while to get to the binding.  It's actually the biggest quilt I have ever made.  All my other ones have been baby size.  I am excited to put it on Hazel's big girl bed someday. 


 The back
 Matt kept complaining that his arms hurt (guess I took too many pictures).  Afterwords he said "So that's what it's like to be my Dad". 
Big enough to accommodate big snuggles with my big kids.

2 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful and I love the back!! Had to laugh at Matt finding out what it's like to "be like Dad", I think that happens a lot - at least more than he knows! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, it's so pretty! You are so talented! When I grow up I want to be just like you! And I laughed out loud at Matt, so silly.

    ReplyDelete