Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Getting so big!

I can't believe how big Oliver is getting! Just about every day I put another outfit in storage never to be worn again. This last week he has started laughing and giggling when you make a funny face at him. Oliver also loves it when Matt rubs his scruff against his hands and feet or nibbles at his neck. They are so cute together.
If you are wondering where all my hair went, I decided to follow Billie's lead and donate it to locks of love. At least I got a free hair cut out of the deal. Thank you Vici Capilli at Brookfield Square!

2 comments:

  1. Oliver is growing so fast, I can't wait to see him (and you two) next week. I always said I was going to keep Matthew in a shoe box when he was a baby, that way he wouldn't grow up so fast. It didn't work, he grew up anyway. Enjoy Oliver, he is such a blessing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I love how little boys look like little old men! Love your hair and you look great!

    ReplyDelete