Monday, May 4, 2009

Alpha Omega Alpha



I know you would rather see a picture of Oliver but I thought I would throw this one in anyway. Matt and I had a great time at the AOA dinner and we are looking forward to graduation and all the festivities that go along with it. It will be nice to see Matt recognized for all his hard work. I got him a super awesome graduation present that I can't wait to give him (Matt and I are the worst at keeping presents from each other but this one is too good to spoil). Plus... shopping with Tina, Amy, and Billie! Weeee!

3 comments:

  1. We are sooo excited to come next week. (I think Amy is excited about getting some rest.) What a great achievement you two have accomplished together! How many more days? Love you both, and Oliver!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops! The comment from "engineergirl" was really from me. Don't know how that happened unless Amy was the last to log in on my computer. All fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, Ha. I didn't think I had commented on this post! But I do like to talk about myself in the third person. Amy is very excited about coming. I don't know how much sleep I'll get, sharing a bed with Billie. I remember the old vacation days! Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete