Sunday, March 24, 2013

My Sweet Scandinavian Babies

 It's official, I have the cutest kids in the whole world!  They may look like I stole them from Denmark or Sweden but they are all mine and I love them. When I saw this photo for the first time I got a little choked up.  I can't express how grateful I am that Oliver and Hazel have each other. 
 Not our best family photo ever but at least we are all looking in the same direction.  Matt was really bummed out that I made him take pictures on his birthday. 
 Miss Hazel was such a poser.  She was rolling on the floor coming up with these yoga/ photo poses that you couldn't help but laugh at. She always likes to put her own little twist on things.
 This is Oliver's GQ photo.  What a handsome little man.
We have had Grandma Tina and Papa Phil out to visit for the last two weeks.  We had such a great time. 


1 comment:

  1. Love. Love. Love! These are amazing and so are you super cute kids.

    ReplyDelete