Friday, January 11, 2013

A conversation with Oliver

Oliver:  Mommy, you should put another baby in your tummy.
Me:  Oh really.  
Oliver:  Ya, it can be a boy.  We can name him... Big Boy.  We would be friends!
Me:  How exactly should Mommy go about getting a baby in her tummy.  I don't think Daddy is very fond of the idea.
Oliver:  Maybe you should ask Jesus.
I love the simple faith of children.  If you want something to happen, just ask Jesus!

Funny Story:
The other day Oliver was in the bathroom going poopie while I was doing the dishes.  I turned off the water and hear Oliver say "Oh Hazel, that so nice!"  I walked in the bathroom to find Hazel wiping Oliver's bum for him!  I couldn't help but laugh.  Hazel is such a little mommy.  Always looking out for her brother.  She would have made an awesome big sister. 

 I am so glad they have each other
Hazel wanted to swim with the fish.  Hanging her over the railing was a compromise.
Playing in the Tropical Dome
 Desert Dome
 Eating like a big girl.  No more baby tray and spoon feeding!
 They always play so nice together.  I'm lucky they don't bite and hit each other like a lot of siblings do (at least not yet)
I love my babies.  I am one lucky mommy.

1 comment:

  1. Out of the mouths of babes! thanks for sharing, made me laugh out loud! love the pics too..

    ReplyDelete